Spirit 2PAC| Hard Floor Forward Fold Camper Trailer
Introducing the new Spirit 2 PAC!
Similar to the Mars Spirit Deluxe, the Spirit 2PAC is truly the ultimate forward folding off-road camper. The difference from the Spirit Deluxe is on the extended rear bedding area in the 2PAC.
Front folding campers are the most practical option when you’re off the beaten track. Being off the ground the Spirit 2PAC doesn’t require a flat area in which to set up.
Featuring independent suspension, high ground clearance and quality off-road tyres with two spares, you’re all set for your next outback adventure.
The Spirit 2PAC is designed to give you the comfort and luxury of a caravan, but with the off-road ability and easy towing of a camping trailer. And with its sleek silver baked enamel finish, it looks the part too.
Setting up the Mars hard floor forward fold camper trailer :
- Heavy duty 18oz waterproofed canvas, with double stitching, reinforced stress points and midge proof screens
Main tent living space
- Main tent = 5m x 1.8m
- Queen size bed, with thick high density foam mattress
- Internal lounge area, with table
- Internal living area, which converts to a double bed
Annex living space
- Annex = 4.7m x 2.5m
- Quality stainless steel kitchen, with sink, gas stove, huge bench space and storage drawers.
- Certified gas plumbing, and water plumbing to kitchen
- Internal fridge slide and pantry area are under cover.
- Fridge slide (holds up to an 80L fridge)
- Large pantry drawer
- Huge rear side storage locker
- 120L Stainless steel water tank with stone guard
- 2 x 9kg gas bottle holders – 4kg holders also available upon request
- 2 x 20L Jerry can holders
- 100AH deep cycle battery
- Multiple 12V power outlets
- 50Amp Anderson plug
- Internal LED lighting
- Kitchen light
- Off road suspension – Independent trailing arms, with coil springs and dual shocks.
- Quality brand mud terrain off road tyres
- High ground clearance and under body protection
- Hot dipped galvanised, fully welded and sealed chassis & drawbar
- Baked enamel paint finish
Dimensions and weights
- Tare 1350kg
- ATM 1900kg
- Length 5.1m
- Width 1.8m